Fall Celebration & Fundraiser for Outdoor Education
Saturday, October 15, 2022
11am - 3pm
Come join your community for food trucks, kid’s crafts, silent auction, music, apple cider and other goodies to celebrate the arrival of fall weather and to show support for outdoor exploration after school programs that get students back in nature!
- Locally made baked goods from Crumb Bakery
- Hilltop Coffee
- Wood fired pizzas from Honeysuckle Pizza
- Locally made Ice Cream from SAP- hand packed pints
- Kids craft tables- create fall succulent potted arrangements and pinecone animals, Suggested $5 donation per kid
- Silent Auction of custom planted wine barrels with all proceeds toward the expansion the outdoor exploration after school programs curated by Direct Involvement Recreation Teaching (D.I.R.T.)
- Wine barrels for sale individually with proceeds donated to D.I.R.T. and kindly donated by Pallet Wine Company, Harry and David, and Rogue Compost
- Live Music from the Music of Frank Ellis and other local bands
- Take a family photo with our fall colors as your backdrop!
Free community event!
Carpooling encouraged, all carpoolers to be entered in a raffle for a $200 Shooting Star Nursery gift certificate.
Bring kids & friends and come celebrate with us!
|Event Date||10-15-2022 11:00 am|
|Event End Date||10-15-2022 3:00 pm|
|Location||Shooting Star Nursery|